Entrepreneur YOU: A day of inspiration and resources for women entrepreneurs @ Walsh College
Mar 15, 2017 , 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Registration is now open for the sixth annual Southeast Michigan Women’s Entrepreneur-YOU Conference, a collaborative initiative to help women become successful business owners presented by Inforum, Michigan Women’s Foundation, and Walsh College.
Entrepreneur-YOU features workshops, taught by leading business professionals, to teach women entrepreneurs about the resources necessary and available to open, run, and grow a business.
Here are just a few of the session topics:
- Beating the First Year Failure Trend
- Super Charge Your Social Media Presence
- Setbacks to Success
- Creating and Managing Your Personal Brand
- Will My Credit Score Haunt Me Forever?
Sessions and Presenters/Panelists
- Emcee: JoAnne Purtan
- Morning Keynote: Pam Turkin, “The Forecast Called for Sprinkles. How I Overcame My Personal Tsunami.”
- Speaker TBA: Funding Sources and Options
- Mark Lee: “Beating the First Year Failure Trend”
- Van Nguyen, Amanda Lewan, and Erin Rose Cooper: “Super Charge Your Social Media Presence”
- Gwen Jimmere: “Perfecting the Pitch”
- Laurie Horvath: “Know Your Numbers”
- Cindy Nunnery: “Focus on ME”
- Julie Andreae and Jennyfer Crawford: “Setbacks to Success”
- Tracy Morgan: “Creating and Managing Your Personal Brand”
- Tawnya Rose and Juliana Perry: “Will My Credit Score Haunt Me Forever?”
- EYOU competition winners: “Where Are They Now?”
Date: March 15, 2017
Location: Walsh College, 3838 Livernois Road, Troy MI 48083
- 8:30 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. Welcome and program begins
- 3:00 p.m. Program concludes
Tickets: Tickets are $45 per person, or $25 for students (student ID required at event).
Entrepreneur-YOU is a collaborative initiative between Inforum, Michigan Women’s Foundation and Walsh College, to help women become successful business owners. Among its varied business-building activities, Entrepreneur-YOU conducts all-day workshops– taught by leading business professionals– to teach women entrepreneurs about the resources necessary and available to open, run and grow a business.
Questions? Contact Cindy Rush at 248-823-1238.