Green Light Business Model Competition seeking applications for chance to win $100K in total prizes
Mar 29, 2017 , 3:45 pm - 8:30 pm
The GreenLight Michigan Business Model Competition is an early-stage pitch competition that brings together entrepreneurs and small business supporters from all over Michigan. Competition finalists will pitch ideas to an amazing panel of judges, while also networking with angel and venture capital investors from across the state.
Interested in applying? Applications are open through 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, March 1, 2017. Selected finalists will pitch their business ideas in front of a panel of seasoned judges, competing for GreenLight’s largest total prizes, yet: $100,000.
*2017’s Grand Prize is $40,000.
*2017’s Second Place Prize is $25,000.
- Do you have a well-crafted business idea? Then you are welcome to apply!
- The competition is open to all Michigan residents—students and business professionals, alike.
- If you already have a registered business entity, then it must be a State of Michigan-based business that has been in existence for less than two years (earliest incorporation date of 3/29/15).
- Winning funds are to be utilized to start business ventures anywhere in Michigan.”
How to Enter:
- Create or log into your account on Submittable and answer all required questions.
- Select “Save” to continue to log back in and edit your application until the due date of 3/1/17.
- Once you select “Submit” you cannot go back and edit your application.
This is an event you do not want to miss. Register to attend and get your seats early! GreenLight fills quickly, and this year will be bigger than ever. Come cheer on your favorite team and mingle with some of Michigan’s most inspiring innovators, including angel and venture capital investors.
Visit www.greenlightmichigan.com for more information.
*All winnings must be used to build/grow winners’ Michigan-based businesses. For more details, click here.