“The competition provides cash prizes and free services for innovative hardware start-ups and small manufacturers in and out of the mobility space”
– Dan Radomski,
Centrepolis Accelerator Director
Entry applications will be accepted until midnight, May 31, 2019. Eight total finalists will be selected to pitch during the Hardware Tech Summit June 19, 2019 at the Lexus Velodrome.
- Prize #1 – $10,000 LTU Centrepolis Accelerator: Best Michigan Hardware Company
- Prize #2 – $10,000 PlanetM: Best Hardware Mobility Company
- Application Due Date – May 31
- Finalists Notified – June 7
- Final Pitch Competition – June 19
Finalists will provide a 3-minute business pitch followed by up to 3 minutes of judges Q&A. Winners will be announced at the conclusion of the event. The top three (3) finalists will receive support services. Winners in each category will receive cash prizes.