Services to help your business grow in 2020
The New Economy Initiative is subsidizing a suite of professional services to help your business grow in 2020.Space is limited, so sign up today to take advantage of these deeply discounted service offerings!
1. Get a new or refreshed website with help from Rebrand Cities and WordPress.com.
Rebrand Cities, in partnership with WordPress.com, provides workshops focused on branding and digital content development that will culminate in you creating your own 5-page WordPress website for your business.
- Web development
- Free custom domain
- 5-page mobile-optimized website
- Free photo assets specific to your business
- 1 year of hosting + 24/7 support
COST: $200 per business (a $3,000 value)
Use code: NEICohort2
2. Get ready for tax time with help from the Accounting Aid Academy
Accounting Aid Society provides financial coaching to help you adopt healthy accounting practices and build a framework for managing your taxes and financial records.
- Tax return prep + filing
- Accounting system design
- Financial statements + management
- Financial ratios + cash flow planning
$66 for single-member LLCs (a $199 value)
$99 for partnerships (a $299 value)
3. Assess your business’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities with help from TechTown SWOT City
SWOT City provides customized, one-on-one assistance to help you launch, stabilize, and grow your small business.
- Comprehensive interview
- Detailed analysis of your business’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Business milestone plan
- 6 months coaching + network access